We encourage informed media coverage that creates greater recognition of mental health and suicide prevention and ask that media familairise themselves with the Mindframe Guidelines for safe reporting of these complex topics.
How we can help
- Comments from or interviews with our CEO and spokesperson, Nick Hudson.
- Sharing stories from our participants and their personal experiences.
- Media opportunities with our beneficiaries.
- The latest Push-Up Challenge B Roll and additional imagery.
- October 2023: Students encouraged to apply for The Push-Up Challenge’s 2024 Student Ambassador program and lead their school’s push for better mental health
- 13 April 2023: 3,144 push-ups in 23 days: Are you up for the Challenge, Australia?
- March 2023: The Push-Up Challenge, Lifeline and Movember reunite to push for better mental health in 2023
- December 2022: Students encouraged to apply for The Push-Up Challenge’s 2023 Student Ambassador program and lead their school’s push for better mental health
- July 2022: 150,000 Australians complete over 190 million push-ups, raising a massive $9.8 million for mental health